I Want to Help Stuff the Bus
Thank you for your dedication to education here in Bucks County. For families who are struggling to make ends meet, receiving help with school supplies for their children is a heavy weight lifted from their shoulders. Your support means children will have the supplies they need to start the school year prepared and ready to learn. Here’s how you can help.
If you are a resident of the community you can:
- Donate supplies. For many people, purchasing school supplies is an easy way to participate. You can drop off NEW supplies at the UW Bucks Fairless Hills Office, 413 Hood Boulevard Fairless Hills, PA 19030 or at a designated drop off location, see www.uwbucks.org/stbsites for a list of locations. All supplies must be received by Monday, August 13th or Tuesday August 14th.
- Donate money. If you don’t have enough time or physically are unable to shop, you can help by providing children in need with a full backpack of supplies for $35.00 each (donations of all sizes are accepted). To donate, please
- Send check or cash to UW Bucks, 413 Hood Boulevard Fairless Hills, PA 19030 with Stuff the Bus in the memo line.
- Pay by credit card at www.uwbucks.org/stuffthebus.
- Decide on when you’d like to host the collection drive.
- Log on to the UW Bucks website to print out a tool kit, logos, donation log, and customize a flyer or poster for your collection.
- Let UW Bucks know that you’ll be hosting a mini drive by sending an email to Danielle at email@example.com or Sophie at SophieM@uwbucks.org
- Take pictures of your set up and of your team members making donations and send them to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have fun!!
Please remember that all donations must be dropped off at a designated drop off site. Supplies must be dropped off on
Monday, August 13th or Tuesday, August 14th.
If you have questions please feel free to reach out to Danielle at email@example.com or 215.949.1660 ext 112.