Credit Counseling Center
Since 1994, the Credit Counseling Center, a non-profit organization, has helped 41,000 individuals repay debt, create and manage a household budget, improve credit scores, buy homes and prevent foreclosure.
CCC’s expert staff specializes in solving financial challenges, and finding peace of mind for our clients.
- Like Mary and Jack, trying to determine if bankruptcy made sense with all the debt they have or if the Credit Counseling Center’s debt repayment plan would work instead.
- Or Charles, wanting to improve his credit score to get the best rate to refinance his mortgage.
- And Janice, in the middle of a separation who found that help creating a new budget and reviewing her credit report was “enlightening” as she prepares for her divorce.
- And finally Mike, looking to buy a house. He said “the free first home buyer session was outstanding, it was the personal finance class I never got in school.”
Credit Counseling Center programs and services include:
- Pay Down Your Debt – help stop creditor calls, negotiate lower monthly payments, reduce interest rates, and set up one convenient payment.
- Improve Your Credit Score – help you understand your credit report and learn to improve your credit score.
- Foreclosure Prevention/Loan Modification – provide HUD-approved Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling to help you keep your home.
- Bucks County Homeowner Mediation Program – work with the Bucks County courts and your lender to guide you through the loan modification process.
- Bankruptcy Options – review chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy and budget and credit counseling.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling – help determine if reverse mortgage is right for you (adults over age 62).
- Budget Planning – develop a plan to help ease the stress of living paycheck to paycheck.
- Student Loan Options – provide guidance to evaluate student loan repayment options.
Credit Counseling Center is HUD-approved and a Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency approved member.With offices located in Levittown, Richboro and Doylestown, the Credit Counseling Center makes it easy to work towards improving clients’ financial situation and overall well-being.
Call Credit Counseling Center today at 215-348-8003 or visitto schedule your FREE financial coaching session.