Penndel Mental Health Center
Penndel Mental Health Center is dedicated to promoting community well-being through the provision of comprehensive behavioral health treatment options, education and support to individuals and families of Lower Bucks County and the surrounding areas.
Our Value-Based Goals:
- We will assist consumers in achieving and sustaining the highest level of independence in their homes and communities, with service options founded upon evidence-based practices and recovery principles.
- We will maintain our consumer-oriented philosophy, which has established PMHC as not just a provider of services, but also as an advocate for individuals with mental illness, intellectual disabilities and co-occurring disorders.
- We acknowledge the link between addiction and mental illness and will utilize best-practice models in treating individuals in a coordinated and unified manner that supports recovery from their co-occurring disorders.
- We will work in collaboration with consumers, families, and with other community agencies and organizations.
- We strive to empower consumers in their progress toward recovery.
- We will maintain our commitment to continuous quality improvement for our agency and for the field of Human Services.
- We will recruit quality professionals and promote professional development and personal growth for all PMHC employees.
- We will embrace the principles of Trauma Informed Care and will help to create an emotionally and physically safe and supportive environment by realizing the prevalence of trauma, recognizing how trauma affects both consumers and staff and by putting this knowledge into practice.