Bucks Knocks Out Hunger Sponsorship
Best for sponsors who care about:
Health, hunger, nutrition, food insecurity, poverty, family stability,
healthy seniors, child development, malnutrition, underserved populations.
Benefits to Sponsors:
- Company logo on BKO Hunger posters, postcards, signage at the event, and the UW Bucks website.
- Recognition in all UW Bucks BKO Hunger press releases and blogs and exposure to 5,000+ followers through social media “sponsor shoutouts.”
- Reserved space at the BKO Hunger event for up to 13 volunteers at one food packing table with signage and/or option to send a larger team to do outdoor work.
- Option to have a speaker meet with your staff to discuss food insecurity in Bucks County and the impact that you are making as a sponsor.
- Option to submit a blog about your team’s commitment to the community.
- A custom thank you detailing project results and your business’ impact, plus a framed certificate acknowledging your role in the fight against food insecurity.