Who are the Emerging Leaders?
When you join United Way of Bucks County Emerging Leaders, you lead the change. You become part of making a positive and lasting impact in our community. You and other passionate young professionals actively Give, Advocate, and Volunteer, all to help the most vulnerable people in our community.
If you are a young professional and you want to help create a healthier, stronger community, with like-minded people. Join our Emerging Leaders.
Membership provides many opportunities throughout the year to strengthen personal and professional connections, learn from prominent local leaders about the issues that affect our community, and participate in the volunteer activities that change lives.
What are the goals of the Emerging Leaders?
Engage with other young professionals in meaningful opportunities to get involved in your community. United we can make a difference. Join us now – you will receive a monthly alert with news about issues and impact, along with invitations to join others who share the passion, drive and expertise to create lasting change in our community.
What benefits do I get for becoming an Emerging Leader?
- Networking opportunities and exclusive social engagements
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Unique professional development sessions presented by top leaders in Bucks County
Joining is easy!
- Donate a minimum of $250 annually to United Way of Bucks County or
- Volunteer at least 20 hours annually with the Emerging Leaders
How do I join?
- Join online now
- Contact Sheri Ratner at 215.949.1660 ext., 114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Check out our flyer here
GET INVOLVED: Calendar of Events
- Bet on Success – Saturday, April 4, 2020