THANK YOU FOR YOUR PLEDGE
Because change doesn’t happen by itself. It happens when people unite to mobilize their communities to create positive, lasting change for those in need. Thank you for your support!
- Each year you assist over 4,750 people through programs like Emergency Needs Fund, Stuff the Bus, and Holiday Gift Card Drive.
- You assist over 300 homeless people a year through Street Outreach.
- You feed over 520 families a week through Bucks Knocks Out Hunger and at Fresh Connect sites in Bristol, Ottsville, and Warminster.
- You help 240 young children access early education and care through Pre-K scholarships.
- You make sure that everyone in Bucks County – including you – can find help for themselves or others through 2-1-1, a free, 24/7/365 helpline.
- You help thousands of families with necessities such as food, car repairs, rent, and school supplies through programs like Bucks Knocks Out Hunger, Fresh Connect, 2-1-1, Emergency Needs Fund, and Stuff the Bus.
- You provide X through the HELP Center????
GIVING IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE In accordance with IRS requirements, we acknowledge that United Way of Bucks County has not provided any goods or services in consideration, in whole or in part, for this contribution. You may wish to consult your tax advisor with regard to your personal tax situation.