#GivingTuesdayBucks CEO Challenge
November 25th, 2013
Giving is the new ‘getting’. Bigger than Black Friday. Better than Cyber Monday. 12.03.2013 is #GIVINGTUESDAY.
We could just ask for money online, but where’s the fun in that?! UW Bucks is going ALL OUT with a CEO CHALLENGE.
Click here to donate on #GivingTuesdayBucks. All gifts received online on 12.03.2013 will be considered #GivingTuesday gifts.
Here’s how it works:
· Goal: $2,000: The money will be invested in education, income, and health initiatives in Bucks County – like making sure kids are ready to succeed when they enter school; helping families increase income and savings; and helping older residents connect to programs that keep them healthy.
· Our CEO has agreed to a series of challenges between 12 – 4 pm that day. They will all be taped, but the YouTube links will be private.
· If you donate $15, you can choose one challenge and we will send you the link.
· If you donate $25, you get the links to ALL challenges. Seeing this go down will be the best 10 minutes of your life! (Ok. Maybe not, but it will be pretty awesome.)
· If you donate $100, Jamie will send you a personal video thank you – with marshmallows in his mouth and his bunny ears on.
· BONUS: Every gift of $15 or more will receive a $5 bump from an anonymous donor! This will include 100 donors on 12.03.13. PLEASE help us by making sure we get at least 100 donations that day!
What to know what’s in store for our beloved CEO?
12 pm: Cinnamon Challenge: Can UW Bucks CEO Jamie Haddon swallow a full tablespoon of cinnamon in 60 seconds with no water?
12:30 pm: Fluffy Bunny: UW Bucks CEO Jamie Haddon dons his fanciest ears, shoves at least 10 marshmallows in his mouth and announces that he’s a fluffy bunny 3 times.
1 pm: Saltine Challenge: 6 saltines. 60 seconds. No beverage. Good luck, Jamie!
1:30 pm: That’s Hot: UW Bucks staff are each invited to bring in their favorite spicy ingredient. They all go on a sandwich, which Jamie enjoys for lunch. Free lunch? Hardly.
2:00 pm: Bobble Head: UW Bucks team attaches a pedometer to Jamie’s head. He has just 60 seconds to record 125 steps.
2:30 pm: Wasabi Roulette: 4 similar balls will be in front of Jamie and he must eat 3. FYI: 3 are chocolate covered candy, 1 is chocolate covered wasabi.
3:00 pm: Potato – Po-tah-to: Jamie Haddon chows down on a (semi-washed) potato like it’s an apple – and eats the whole darn thing in less than 1 minute!
3:30 pm: Elephant March: Jamie has 60 seconds to knock down 8 full water bottles, lined up on either side of him while he straddles a straight line that he can’t cross… using only a baseball, in pantyhose, worn on his head.
4:00 pm: **CENSORED** We will only reveal the final challenge on 12.03.2013. But it’s a doozy.
Again, we need your help. We need 100 donors to get our full match and have a $2,000 goal for the day. Just $25 gets you an all access email AND will be bumped to $30, thanks to our #GivingTuesdayBucks match. Make sure to go to www.uwbucks.org/donate on 12.03.2013.