United Way of Bucks County provides access to early educational opportunities.
United Way of Bucks County offers free Pre-K education at some of the best local centers. Keep reading to learn how we can help!
HOW TO GET HELP
Below is the information you need to apply for help with Pre-K for your child(ren). Fill out the form to get started.
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts
- Child’s Age: The child must be 3 or 4 years old by August 31,
- Residency: The family must live in Pennsylvania (Bucks County children will be given priority),
- Family Income: May not exceed 300% of poverty (a family of 4 can earn up to $83,250/year) Click here for federal poverty guidelines.
Click here for the Bucks County Pre-K Counts Application 2022-2023. Please do not email your documentation or application.
Click here for United Way of Bucks County Pre-K Counts flier with information about our partner programs throughout Bucks County.
- Bright Beginners Academy – Bensalem
- YMCA – Morrisville
- Children of God – Bristol
- Early Childhood Educators of PA – Bristol
- Penndel Early Learning Center – Penndel
- Baby Genius – Langhorne
- Right Steps – Churchville
- Elbow Lane School – Warrington
- Jolly Toddlers – Southampton
- Trinity Christian Academy – Holland
- Children’s Developmental Program – Quakertown
- LifeSpan School & Day Care – Quakertown
Thanks to generous donors and the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program, United Way of Bucks County can provide Pre-K scholarships to low- and moderate-income families who live in Bucks County and meet certain eligibility criteria.
Thanks to local generous donors, United Way of Bucks County is able to provide pre-k scholarships to families who are serving or have served in the U.S. Military. Below is the information you need to apply for a UW Bucks pre-k scholarship (for military families only).
- Child’s Age: The child must be 3 to 4 years old by August 31, 2022
- Residency: The family must live in Bucks County
- Family Income: May not exceed $96,676 plus $17,017 for each dependent (as defined by the IRS)
- Military Status: One of the child’s parents must be on Active Duty, Reserve or Guard Forces, or a Veteran/Retiree
UW Bucks may establish additional criteria for prioritizing scholarship recipients. For example, priority may be given to families experiencing financial crisis, children with special needs, homeless children, foster children, etc.
Apply for a Preschool Scholarship Today
Thanks to our generous donors and preschool scholarship partners across Bucks County, compassionate help with preschool is only a few application details away. Our accessible scholarships for preschool promote lifelong benefits for young learners, and as we continue to reach more and more bright young minds, we are on a mission to establish a lifetime of positive influence across our cherished community.
Our caring education partners offer a wealth of balanced learning programs that promote healthy learning habits, improve social development, and inspire young students to develop a love for learning. We only feature highly-rated programs that have a track record of improving long-term educational outcomes for students and hope that with our easily accessible help with preschool, you won’t have to choose between an essential early education or keeping up with the bills.
Does Your Child Need Help With Preschool Funds in Bucks County?
Easily begin an application for preschool scholarships by comparing our various partnerships below. We will gladly help you compare the different options, clearly explain the requirements, and always provide our compassionate support with one goal in mind; make quality education affordable, accessible, and promote your child’s wellbeing with amazing programs for a lifetime of success in learning and life.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristi Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 949-1660 ext., 108.