Become an advocate for early education in Pennsylvania
You can make a difference by getting involved in the Early Learning PA coalition’s various advocacy campaigns. Use your voice to let current and future Pennsylvania policymakers know you support early learning investments in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania needs to make stronger investments in high-quality early learning programs if it wants to reap the full social and economic benefits of these proven programs.
For more information visit www.earlylearningpa.org
EARLY LEARNING PROGRAMS
- Help children grow and learn, improving future school performance;
- Save us money in the future by reducing costs for special education, public assistance, and corrections;
- Stimulate economic activity today since every dollar invested in high-quality early childhood circulates through the local economy.
IN BUCKS COUNTY
- 63% of eligible children DO NOT have access to high-quality, publicly funded Pre-K;
- Out of the 4,620 eligible children age 3-4 who live here, 2,907 DO NOT have access to high-quality Pre-K.
We need individuals like you to sign-on support and show Pennsylvania legislators that we mean business.